According to NTU’s Open Access Policy, all PhD and Masters Degree (by research only) students are required to submit the complete full-text digital version of their theses to DR-NTU for open access. 

If your thesis has confidential information, you can request an exemption from compulsory submission. Please obtain approval from your supervisor, then send an email to the Library and cc your supervisor. . 

For more information on exemption, please read here.

Views: FAQ Views: 9

Related FAQs


    NTU Ask A Librarian

    Write in to us below and we will get back to you soon!

    You could contact us via Whatsapp or directly contact our information experts for advice and consultation on your papers & research needs or browse our FAQs for quick answers. 

    If you’d like to request for unavailable materials, please see this guide and follow the instructions there.

    Fields marked with * are required.