You can set up email alerts on your research topic in OneSearch, by following these steps.
- Enter your research topic as search terms in NTU OneSearch.
- Click on Sign In & log in with your network account
- In the results page, click on Save query to save the search.
- Click on the "Turn on notification for this query" link
- You will get a "Notification settings" pop-up. Enter your email address and click on "Save Query".
- Based on the saved search terms, you will receive weekly email alerts of new resources added to the library collection.
Views: FAQ Views: 5