You may pay your NTU Library fines/fees online. Only Credit/Debit cards are accepted at the moment. This online payment option is NOT available for NIE Library and/or RSIS Library fines/fees.
- Go to https://www.ntu.edu.sg/OneStop/Pages/epayment.aspx
- Please click on the button according to whether you are a matriculated student, staff, NTU Alumni, or a member of the public.
- For students, you will be prompted to sign in with your student Network ID and password. When the page reloads, click on "Make a Payment".
- In the drop down menu, search for "library" and select the fine or fee you would like to pay then click on the "Pay" button. Please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled, otherwise nothing will happen with you click "Pay".
- In the following page -
- For students, all your details will have been pre-filled for you. Proceed to Step 5.
- Staff/Alumni/Public: Please input your details and make sure that it's correct, an acknowledgement email will be sent to your email once the payment has been processed.
- Select Credit/Debit Card, input the amount, and click "Make Payment". You will be directed to pay via your Visa or Mastercard.
Please note that it may take up to 2 working days to update the fines/fees records in your library account.
Views: FAQ Views: 558