Q. I am an overseas exchange student. Do I need to open a library account by myself?


Yes, you have to register for an NTU Library membership. Exchange students and students on short courses have to register at the library. You may register personally during opening hours at any of the libraries' service desk. Please produce your student card for identification. 

For details on opening hours of the different libraries, click here


  • Last Updated Jun 12, 2019
  • Views 16
  • Answered By OIKLS User Services & Engagement

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!