You may request for books and AV materials to be transferred to a library that is convenient for you.
Transferring between libraries in Yunnan Garden campus
- Staff and part-time students (undergraduates & graduates) from NTU and NIE only
Transferring between Yunnan Garden and Novena campuses
- All NTU users may request for materials found only in Medical Library to be sent to any subject library within Yunnan Garden Campus for collection
- All LKCMedicine faculty, staff and students may request for materials to be sent from any subject libraries in Yunnan Garden campus to Medical Library for pickup
Items that can be requested
Most items can be requested except for the following:
- Course Reserves
- AV Reserves and restricted AV titles (can only be requested by faculty who are teaching the course)
You will be notified via email when items are ready for your collection.
- Requests generally will be fulfilled within 3 working days
- Weekdays only (excluding public holidays)
- If you need an item urgently, please borrow from the library in person
Placing a request
Login and request here. For NIE users, please contact us with title details.
You are only allowed to request for a maximum of 5 items per day.