The author of the paper should submit the paper into DR-NTU as part of the OA Policy. Should the paper be co-authored by a number of NTU faculty, the Principal Investigator who is a NTU staff should submit the paper.

Views: FAQ Views: 26

Related FAQs


    NTU Ask A Librarian

    Write in to us below and we will get back to you soon!

    You could contact us via Whatsapp or contact the respective libraries directly.

    Or you can directly contact our information experts for advice and consultation on your papers & research needs or browse our FAQs for quick answers. 

    If you’d like to request for unavailable materials, please see this guide and follow the instructions there.

    Fields marked with * are required.