Q. How do I decide which data sharing license to choose for my deposited datasets in DR-NTU (Data)?


Consider the following questions:

  1. Is there any part of the research data in your dataset that is not your own output (e.g., from someone else)?
  2. If there is any that comes from someone else, is there any terms of reuse which you would need to follow?
  3. If all of your research data in your dataset are your own output and if you do not have any agreement with any third party in regards to this data, you are advised to assign the CC-BY-NC license. It is the default license in DR-NTU (Data), and is also recommended by the NTU Research Data Policy.
  • Last Updated Mar 18, 2019
  • Views 14
  • Answered By OIKLS Research Data Management

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!