Q. Where to fill in and submit a Data Management Plan (DMP)?
DMPs are submitted through the Research Information Management System (RIMS), and only Principle Investigators (PIs) have the right to submit DMP.
For Principle Investigators (PIs), once your research fund has been approved and a record of the relevant project is created in the Research Information Management System (RIMS), you can fill in the Data Management Plan template online in the RIMS:
- Log on RIMS, and click "Project" button in the left panel;
- Locate the project with which you need to write & submit a DMP;
- You will see a DMP-related link just next to the project title;
- Click the link, you will be directed to a webpage for filling the 10 questions of the DMP.
- After finishing the 10 questions, click "Submit" to submit your DMP.