You can find the necessary country economic information from the database MarketLine Advantage. To access:
- Go to the Library's Collections A-to-Z list
- Click on M on the alphabetical list
- Click on 'MarketLine Advantage'
- Login with your NTU username and password if prompted
- In the MarketLine Advantage homepage, click on Databases > Country Statistics.
- Scroll down and select Malaysia under the Geography tab on the left. Then, choose the relevant information under Indicators.
The statistics can be exported to Microsoft Excel by clicking on 'Export Excel
Other databases that contain such information include BMI Research, CEIC Data, Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), EMIS and Passport.