There are many possible benefits of sharing research data:
- making your research data easily discoverable and accessible;
- encouraging greater collaboration with people within as well as outside your discipline(s);
- reducing unintentional redundancies in replicating past research efforts;
- increasing visibility of your research publications and academic profile by sharing the data underpinning your research publications;
- enabling other researchers to cite your data so you gain credit.
Views: FAQ Views: 12