Q. I paid for a book using my own money, and I want to claim for reimbursement from school / research funds. What do I need to do?
If you are a student who purchased books using school funds, this answer does not apply. Please check with your school administrator.
For NTU faculty and staff:
1. Bring the book to the Library’s Resources team
We will process the book and record it as a library item. It will then be loaned to you with no due date---we call this a "long-term loan".
- Find us at Lee Wee Nam Library, Level 2
- Kindly come during office hours, and call 6790-5214 to alert us before you come.
- If you are assisting your colleague, please let us know who to loan the book to.
- Processing will take 1-2 working days.
2. The Library will email you to acknowledge receipt of the book
You can include this as supporting document for your reimbursement claim.
3. When the book is ready for loan, you will be informed via email
The book will have to be returned to the Library when it is no longer required, or when you are no longer with the University.