1. Login in Web of Science and select the Researcher Profile icon at the left-hand side.
2. Click on “+Add “ button for Publications. Additionally, you can edit your profile, add your peer review records, editor records, editorial board memberships by clicking on respective buttons.
3. You will be directed to a page offering you several options to add your publications. These options include:
- Suggested publications
- Web of Science uses your name and email addresses to query Web of Science and allow you to claim the publications returned.
- Identifier import
- Manually add publications one-by-one by entering one of the following identifiers: DOI, Web of Science accession number, arXiv, or PubMed ID, or title.
- File upload
- Import your publication history from another platform by uploading an exported file in RIS, CSV, or BibTex format.
- Sync with ORCID
- The system will retrieve the works which you have included in your ORCID record and then fetch any additional metadata for those works.
4. If you wish to delete papers from your profile, click on “Publications” to access the publication list page.
5. Locate the paper you wish to delete, click on “Delete” beside the title and confirm.
Clarivate. (2023). Adding and removing publications from web of science researcher profiles.
Views: FAQ Views: 30