You can contact Clarivate as follows:

  1. For missing publications in Web of Science, you may email Clarivate's Data Changes team at
  1. For removing incorrect publications and merging author records, you may e-mail Clarivate's Author Record team at Please include the subject as "Author Record", or "Profile Merge: Author Record" so that it will be easier for Clarivate's Author Record team to handle them directly.  

Views: FAQ Views: 73

Related FAQs

    Ask Us

    Ask Us

    Can't find the answer in our FAQs? Write in to us below and we will get back to you soon! 

    If you’d like to request for unavailable materials, please see this guide and follow the instructions there.

    If you are asking about e-resource access, see here first.

    Fields marked with * are required.
    By submitting this form, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the NTU Privacy Statement (“Statement”), and consent that Nanyang Technological University can collect, use and disclose all the personal data provided by me in accordance with the Statement and/or Personal Data Protection Act