You must comply with your publisher’s self-archiving policy to submit a proper version of your paper. If you cannot find a proper version, we would suggest you to only submit the metadata record of your paper to DR-NTU to avoid any copyright infringement.

It is a good practice to always keep your accepted version, as, according to the statistics from Sherpa Romeo website, 42% of publishers (as of 23 April 2020) allow accepted version to be deposited to institutional repositories like DR-NTU for open access.

Views: FAQ Views: 10

Related FAQs


    Ask Us

    Ask Us

    Can't find the answer in our FAQs? Write in to us below and we will get back to you soon! 

    If you’d like to request for unavailable materials, please see this guide and follow the instructions there.

    Fields marked with * are required.