NTU will not be adding funding information to the Principal Investigator's ORCID record. NTU will only be retrieving the information from the “Works” section.

Principal Investigators will need to update the grant information manually if they wish to share this information.

Views: FAQ Views: 44

Related FAQs


    Ask Us

    Ask Us

    Can't find the answer in our FAQs? Write in to us below and we will get back to you soon! 

    If you’d like to request for unavailable materials, please see this guide and follow the instructions there.

    Fields marked with * are required.