Q. Do I need to update 'Employment', 'Education and qualifications', 'Invited positions and distinctions' and 'Membership or service' in ORCID record even when NTU is not using these data in RISE?


As Singapore local funders are moving towards the use of your ORCID record for grant applications, it will be good to update your record to make it as updated and comprehensive as possible. It is also to your own benefit to have your ORCID record ready as a CV which you can use anytime and regardless of which institution you work for. To update these categories in your ORCID record, refer to the link for information about the metadata fields for these categories.


  • Last Updated Jan 11, 2020
  • Views 19
  • Answered By Su Nee Goh

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!

NTU Ask A Librarian

Write in to us below and we will get back to you soon!

You could contact us via Whatsapp or contact the respective libraries directly.

Or you can directly contact our information experts for advice and consultation on your papers & research needs or browse our FAQs for quick answers. 

If you’d like to request for unavailable materials, please see this guide and follow the instructions there.

Fields marked with * are required.