Q. How can I search for articles and download them in OneSearch?
Follow these steps to search and download articles in OneSearch:
- Sign in to your account in OneSearch before conducting the search in the library homepage.
- Click on “Start a new search”:
- After you have searched for a term/phrase, you can filter the results lists to show you “Articles” by clicking on the “Articles” option on the left side:
- Select the articles that you need by clicking on the “Tack” icon shown in the illustration below:
- Once you have selected the articles that you need, you can view them by clicking on the “Favourites” icon, located on the top right in the Nav bar:
- You will find the “saved” articles under “Saved Records”. You can access the full-text by clicking on “View Online”.
Was this helpful? 0 0