Q. I am a National Institute of Education (NIE) student. What should I do if I would like to use NTU library?


NIE, exchange students and students in any other categories need to approach the Service Desks with their matriculation or Staff card to register first before using any of  NTU libraries.  

  • Last Updated Jun 11, 2019
  • Views 17
  • Answered By OIKLS User Services & Engagement

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!