Q. Can the hard copies of past final year project reports and theses be borrowed by undergraduates?


As DR-NTU (Restricted Access) has the full text of the electronic copy of student submissions such as theses, work attachment reports and final year project reports, there are no hard copies available. NTU staff and students can login to DR-NTU with their NTU network account to access the electronic copy.

  • Last Updated Mar 25, 2019
  • Views 19
  • Answered By OIKLS Scholarly Publishing & Impact

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!