Q. Where can I find the procedure to submit final year report (FYP), thesis, dissertation, professional attachment and professional internship report to the digital repository?


You can find the Submission Procedures to DR-NTU here.

  • Last Updated Jun 19, 2019
  • Views 6
  • Answered By OIKLS Scholarly Publishing & Impact

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!