Q. Who can I contact for help or if I have questions for managing research data?


Contact Research Support Office at RSO-Admin@ntu.edu.sg for Policy related questions.

Contact Office of Information, Knowledge & Library Services at rdm@ntu.edu.sg for research data management plan and research data sharing related help or questions.

  • Last Updated Mar 18, 2019
  • Views 2
  • Answered By OIKLS Research Data Management

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!