Q. How do I request for AV titles to be placed in Video on Demand (VOD) for my class use?




You need to send your requests to Ask a Librarian.

Only NTU faculty staff can request for audiovisual items to be placed on the Video on Demand (VOD) service for class use.

  • Last Updated Jan 28, 2019
  • Views 6
  • Answered By OIKLS Technologies

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us!