Bloomberg terminals are available at the Business Lounge (Level B2) in the Business Library. Bookings are required at: http://ntufbs.ntu.edu.sg
Bloomberg is a specialist database platform which provides access to financial data such as equities, commodities, foreign exchange and price indices.
You can sign up for the free, certified “Bloomberg Market Concepts” course ("Bloomberg Market Concepts" guidance) by logging into Bloomberg and typing BMC at the command line. Register to take the course using your NTU email account.
Bloomberg terminal usage policy
- You may book 1 day in advance
- Booking is limited to 1 database (2 hours) per day
- Users may extend their booking provided there is no reservation for the next time-slot
- Booking must be done in person. Matriculation cards are not transferable. A user cannot book a database on behalf of another person
- Booking will be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late
- The Library reserves the right to ask users to leave if they are not using the Bloomberg terminals
Views: FAQ Views: 5390